The Therapeutic Massage Difference
Your licensed massage therapist starts by listening to your needs and goals, then creates a custom massage using a blend of healing and calming techniques. We offer several kinds of therapeutic massage including wellness massage, injury massage, pregnancy and postpartum massage, sports massage, TMJ disorder massage, and more! Our licensed massage therapists are trained in more than 15 different modalities.
Therapeutic Massage can help you get relief from everyday aches, pains, and tension, or can help start the healing process from an injury, accident, or recurring issue. Massage decreases inflammation, increases function, and gets you moving again, pain-free. Our sports massages are designed to help you perform better, recover faster, and heal from injuries, as well as increase flexibility and circulation, breaking up adhesions and scar tissue, and decreasing swelling and inflammation before, after, and in-between your events.
Call Lake Washington Wellness in Redmond to get started with your custom therapeutic massage plan today!
THE LAKE WASHINGTON DIFFERENCE
- We are a healthcare practice that uses massage, bodywork, and acupuncture to improve the health of our clients.
- Our objective is to achieve a long-term solution for our clients. This goes beyond our session work.
- We believe that long-term success is based on being in partnership with our clients. This includes listening, educating, and identifying tools to empower them to care for their body.
- Our practitioners collaborate to ensure we bring our collective knowledge to address the client’s needs.
- Making our client’s lives better means the world to us.
- Our practice and practitioners are committed to ongoing knowledge and skill development so we can better address the needs of our clients.
- We are committed to providing a positive working environment that nurtures the wellbeing of our practitioners, which in turn supports our commitment to servicing the needs of our clients.
PRICING & MEMBERSHIPS
We work with Insurance
WELLNESS MEMBERSHIP PRICING
Monthly Membership – $88
- Monthly Membership – $88
- Receive One 60 Minute Wellness Session Per Month
- 20% Off for Any Additional Wellness Service
- 10% Off Wellness Session Gift Certificates
- Any 60 Minute Wellness Session – $110
- Any 90 Minute Wellness Session – $165
WELLNESS PACKAGE PRICING
- Three 60 Minute Wellness Pack – $299 (Save $31)
- Five 60 Minute Wellness Pack – $479 (Save $71)
- Three 90 Minute Wellness Pack – $449 (Save $46)
- Five 90 Minute Wellness Pack – $719 (Save $106)
Give the gift of wellness. We offer 60 Min and 90 Min Massage Sessions and an introductory Acupuncture Package. The more you give, the more you save.
1 Gift Card $110
2 Gift Cards $100 each
3 Gift Cards $90 each
4 + Gift Cards $80 each
3 Session Package $270
What Makes Our Massage Therapists Different?
- Commitment to the clients best interest
- Collaborative approach
- Passion to keep learning and developing skills
- Experience in multiple modalities
Massage + Acupuncture = Live Better
Relief is right around the corner. From accident and injury rehabilitation to pregnancy massage, relaxation, sports massage, and stress reduction, our licensed massage therapists design custom treatments that use a combination of massage modalities to help you heal.
While national massage chains might promote and only allow specific types of massages, such as Swedish, Deep Tissue and Hot Stone, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Your healing might benefit from multiple modalities within a single session. That’s why we take the time to get to know you, your history, and the outcome you’d like to achieve and let the results speak for themselves.
Get relief from everyday aches, pains, and tension. Our wellness massages are designed to help you feel your best, so you can keep up with the demands of life. Your therapist starts by listening to your needs and goals, then creates a custom massage using a blend of healing and calming techniques. Perfect for when you just want to take a moment to relax.
Start the healing process with a therapeutic massage that decreases inflammation, increases function, and gets you moving again, pain-free. Whether you’re dealing with an injury, accident, or issue resulting from repetitive use, your therapist will create a custom treatment plan and schedule that gives you the most improvement in the least amount of time.
Pregnancy and Postpartum Massage
Discomfort in the legs, neck, and lower back is common during pregnancy and after birth. Your therapist understands the physical and emotional changes you might be going through during this time, and uses gentle massage, in addition to pillows to accommodate side-lying and reclining positions, to decrease tension and swelling, and increase circulation in the body.
Created for athletes who want to perform better, recover faster, and heal from injuries, our sports conditioning massages will get you race day ready. Your therapist uses a variety of modalities designed to increase flexibility and circulation, break up adhesions and scar tissue, and decrease swelling and inflammation before, after, and in-between your events.
TMJ Disorder Massage
Chronic stress can lead to the clenching and grinding of teeth, which often results in pain in the temporomandibular joint (TMJ). While this disorder affects 65-85% of Americans, massage therapy can help treat it by working the muscles in the neck, scalp, and base of the skull. Your therapist may also use gentle intraoral massage to relieve tension on the inside and outside of the mouth and jaw.
Additional Types of Massage
Our massage therapists are trained in more than 15 different modalities.
With healing hands and healing energy that enhances my overall experience and well being.
Has helped through some physical and emotional times and is always understanding and kind
Has helped my body acheve a balanced mind and physical state by finding the area of pain.
LWW has changed my life between the amazing massages and friendly staff LWW is my happy place
The theripists are professinal, intuitive and kind
Rose worked with me on m y spirital path that you often talk about I always think back on everyone with fondness
I am so grateful for the tools ive been given to use for the rest of my life